Pokemon GO was released as a free Android and iOS app on July 6, and since then the world has never been the same.
But how popular Pokémon GO is, speaking in facts and numbers?
Well, for starters, in its first 24 hours of being on the App Store, Pokemon GO skyrocketed to the #1 list of top-grossing apps. But that’s just the beginning of its tremendous success!
From day one, the game hit several records:
- Pokemon GO became the number one downloaded app in the US in such a short period of time.
- Pokemon GO has as many or even more daily users as Twitter! Consider the fact that the latter was launched about 10 years ago.
- It’s estimated that the app made almost $4 million on its very first day of release.
- Other estimations say that it brings to its stakeholders about $10 million every day.
- Just after 2 days of Pokemon GO’s release, it was already downloaded to 5.16% Android phones in the US.
- 2/3 of users play Pokémon GO every day.
- Those who play use the app on average for 43 minutes and 23 seconds (every day).
Find more interesting Pokemon GO facts and numbers in the featured video above.
Awesome, isn’t it? Like this post and share the fun of Pokemon GO with your friends!